Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April Essay- after the storm


Each month I plan to take an afternoon or morning and photograph something different from what I would shoot in my everyday portrait business. I let what ever sparks my interest for that month be the subject. No year long calendar agenda! I have a feeling it will usually be nature related since that is where I seem to gravitate. This month we had a great thunder storm one evening, which went on into the night. The next morning water was on everything and the light on the scene was wonderful.

These are a few of the subjects I found in my own yard after the event. I tended to focused on the smaller rain drops. It amazes me how they can seem to defy gravity and stay on those petals and leaves. I did include one rainbow, I know, its cliche'. BUT I can never get over how really cool these are and how a storm can refract light like that. So in the essay it shall stay.

1 comment:

EE. SPINELLI said...

Olá. Somos da EE. Domigos Spinelli, Ribeirão Predto, Brasil.
Conheça o nosso blog.

Contributors